Thursday, January 21, 2016

Cheesecake Factory (Kendall)


I know what you're thinking... "Cheesecake Factory?  Really?"  Well, I finally decided to get over my childhood fear of this place.  They have definitely stepped it up a notch from the last time I remember.  My mom and I met up with my friend and her mom when we got there.  Although we arrived around 6, there was still no wait.  The place is huge.  The weather was perfect with clear skies and a slight breeze, so we sat outside.  Our server was very friendly, but slightly slow moving.  I guess it wasn't her fault; the kitchen seemed to be somewhat backed up.            

          We started off with a few appetizers.  My mom and I ordered the Fried Mac-n-cheese Balls and our friends ordered the Avocado Spring Rolls.  Both of the meals were a hit.  The Mac-n-cheese balls were super cheesy and melted in our mouths.  The Vegetable Spring Rolls weren’t as good, but they were still scrumptious.  The warm avocado threw me off.  As for our entrees, we ordered two plates of the Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Romano.  The chicken was cooked to perfection and was super tender.  The Parmesan curst stuck to the chicken perfectly and tasted like a garlic Parmesan outer layer.  It came with two sides: creamy mashed potatoes and bean sprouts.
            
The overall experience was a hit.  I highly recommend eating at Cheesecake Factory for dinner, especially if you are with family.  It has a great atmosphere and is in the nearby area, located in Dadeland Mall.

3 comments:

  1. while reading this i got a little hungry my self. i haven't been to the cheese cake factory in a while and haven't tried those items. next time i go ill definitely try those out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making me hungry! ha ha
    Whenever I go to the Cheesecake factory, all I do is basically eat the bread rolls they give at first (the brown one) and not eat the main dish. #storyofmylife
    By the way, awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well written! I like the way you describe the various flavors and textures of the food. (Especially the crusted chicken. So freaking good!)

    ReplyDelete