Friday, February 26, 2016

Pride & Joy (Wynwood)

Located off of N Miami Ave and 28th Street, Pride & Joy is an upscale barbecue restaurant that serves a wide range of barbecue dishes.  It is a "honky-tonk", which is a Southern style bar/restaurant that plays country music. The restaurant is very cute and decorative, there are picture and posters of famous singers all over the restaurant. The whole inside is rustic wood and the light fixtures are antique. Pride & Joy gives off a very fun and exciting vibe.

I eat at this restaurant often. Typically I go for lunch and order off the lunch special menu. I love the barbecue pulled pork sandwich. Sometimes I order the grilled wings too. All of the sides are amazing. They have Mac n cheese, sweet potato fries, buttered green beans, and delicious beer battered onion rings. My mom likes to order the Southern style salad, which is basically a Cobb salad with grilled chicken.

The workers and manager are very friendly and treat their customers well. Since my mom owns a bakery down the street, they personally know her and even sell her desserts there. I'm not sure if that's the reason why their service is so good, but most of the employees are very nice people. I recommend eating here for lunch. The prices are affordable and you get a good amount of food for your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment